Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Soggy Ohio.

We had a huge storm (rain, thunder, hail, lightning) within hours of arriving. The Baby slept through it and I fell asleep in the middle. I wish I'd been awake and watched from the porch (always one of my favorite things, if I wasn't actually out in it), but I was too tired and too cranky and too drugged. Ah well, a good night's sleep won't kill me.

The drive was as always: twelve hours, and full of dead animals at the side of the road.

Today I'm working on the Mystery Knit. Tomorrow I visit family. Friday, we're back on the road.

We better not miss Stargate.

4 comments:

Laural said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! We were pelted yesterday as well and it only got worse the closer to home I got. Well considering that I live 6 miles from Ohio you know how bad it was. I hope you got to knit on your road trip.

Amy Lane said...

It sounds like a day for rain all over...

Hannah said...

So sorry about the rain - and I hear you about Stargate. I've got my Fridays nights completely blocked out so I won't miss any of them. ;-)

Dana said...

Drive safely home! Knit lots. Just hot as hockey sticks here today.