Friday, May 25, 2007

Starting the Last Bit.


I finished up the Main Bit right before lunch, so I laid it on the table next to my chair and went off into the kitchen to fix lunch for The Baby. A few minutes later, she came out to see me in the dining room, having put on the Main Bit so that I could see how it looked.


If I am ever called upon in a court of law, to prove I love my kid, I will use these photos. Instead of screaming and jerking the thing away from her, I took pictures. We can also use the photos to prove I'm insane.

We'll know soon about the yarn issue.

8 comments:

debsnm said...

My mantra when mine was that age - She's not driving you crazy on purpose.

Sarah O G said...

That little turkey!

You are a better mom than I, I tend to freak a bit, but it might be because its the 15th time today.

Amy Lane said...

Is that a needle dragging behind her? Wow...you do get knitting mother of the year... (nidding, mom-mom, like nidding...)

Bells said...

Awww..she wants to be just like mummy and play with the knitting. :-)

Saren Johnson said...

I'm have such a hard time trying to figure out what to say: You have a lovely model or You know Sekhmet put her up to it.

Anonymous said...

I take pictures for completely opposite reasons. Like her room a few weeks back. I had to take pictures of it before I cleaned it. (For 7 hours, no less!) If I killed her, I could use them in my justifiable homicide plea ;)

Alwen said...

Ha! That's cuuuuuuuute!

roxie said...

Those enchanting curls of hers count as a secret weapon. When she does something so darn cute, - well, clearly you love your child more than your knitting. Which is good, because with knitting, you can rip out the mistakes and re-do. Doesn't work that way with kids. You are a GOOD mom!!!!