Friday, May 11, 2007

Bedtime check-in.


Row 57. There are about 200 stitches on the needle now, and even shifting it over to a circular, it's starting to slow down. You can see the pattern starting to emerge, though; the center, which I've done so far, is stockinette with columns of eyelets. Very fast to knit. (Many small pattern repeats also make the pattern easy to remember, and therefore, fast to knit.) As I move outward it turns into one-row lace with constant stitch manipulation - then it'll REALLY slow down.

Anyway, about thirty rows to go. Two days to do it. So far, so good. (Now that I said 'so far, so good', the cat will eat it and leave it barfed out for me on the foot stool tomorrow morning.)

And my butt still hurts.

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

ah...comfort doily...enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Why does your butt hurt???

That's the burning question I have this morning.

Trish J