Wednesday, May 09, 2007
The Bendi Update.
That's a Bendigo color card in the husbeast's hands. (Let's not tell him I put such an unflattering photo of him on the internet, hmmm?)
Anyway. I'm thinking I'll put in one huge, colossal order the next time the dollar is strong. (Which will be, what, 2025?) Among other things I have up my sleeve?
- A sweater for me (and the state fair) in something beige
- Something for the husbeast for Christmas. He favors the Rustic in Graphite
- My father-in-law's Christmas sweater. I'm thinking cables in Rustic Green Tweed
- Maybe some yarn to dye and resell, dpending on shipping costs.
- Some yarn for a scarf in one of the rose colors.
All that (except the yarn for resale) would probably be in 8 ply. Maybe 12 for the Me Sweater.
Let's just blow that whole 'knit from the stash' thing right out of the water in one big blast, hmmm?
at 10:09 PM