Thursday, October 02, 2008

I HAVE THE BEST IN LAWS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE EVER!!!!!

What arrived in my mailbox today, but an early birthday present. From my in-laws. It is the knitting sofware available from Knit Foundry. I happened to be on the phone with my mother-in-law when it arrived (total luck) and when I figured out what it was and who sent it, I believe I shrieked something like "You are the best mother-in-law I ever had!"

I can now design anything I want. You've been warned.

(And my birthday isn't until the 16th; the present just got here early.)

Now I'm gonna go dance with glee for another two or three days.

4 comments:

Donna Lee said...

That is wonderful synchronicity! What great inlaws you have!

Amy Lane said...

Careful, Julie--you'll make all the other in-laws jelous:-)

roxie said...

As opposed to all the other mother-in-laws you have had? Ah, you have SUCH a gift for words!

Bells said...

I've always thought you were very lucky with the in laws you ended up with. And now I know they are great because I know someone who met them!