Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shoes Day!

It's been a crappy couple days around here, with me and the Goober sick and the Husbeast doing a work project that involves him not being home most of tomorrow. Thankfully, we've got shoes to talk about.

This is more of my ongoing Sketchers addiction; these were purchased last year and I love them so much, I take good care of them and they look almost new. Here they are without socks, so you can kind of get an idea of them:


Here they are with feet in them. I'm wearing white socks, which should be pretty obvious.


Aaaaand here's a shot from the side, to sort of round things out. I took the photo myself, so it's goofy, but you get the idea.


Up next week: More Sketchers.

6 comments:

Bells said...

How cool are they??? Love 'em. Want 'em!

NeedleTart said...

Darn! They don't come in my size (12W). Love the look.

Rose Red said...

I'm with Bells - so cool!

Amy Lane said...

Very nice--but I'm with needletart.... not in my size....

roxie said...

Soooo cool! Love the colors.

Donna Lee said...

They look so comfortable for spring and summer. Almost a sandal but with a little more protection. I love the colors!