1. Last night as I was cuddling my little goober before bed time, I realized she had dried peanutbutter on her eyelid. No idea how long it was there. Scraping it off without permantly blinding her OR duct-taping her up like a hobbit run afoul of a giant spider was quite a trick.
2. We forced the baby to walk into the grocery store. It took ten minutes.
3. I made sure she ate before we went to the grocery store because she tends to see all that food and howl for it. So she ate first. She howled anyway. Carried on like we were tearing her fingers off. Open-mouthed, take-a-deep-breath HOWLS. AAAAAAAAH! People stared. I hate that.
4. We forced the baby to walk out of the grocery store. It took another ten minutes. Cars had to stop and wait for minutes before they could park.
5. She spotted the Teddy Grahams on the way home and howled the whole way.
6. She is now eating Teddy Grahams for dinner. I suck. I'm tired. I almost don't care.
Next we go back out for more shopping. The Crock-Pot, showing it's obnoxious contrariness to the last, has finally up and died at the most inconvenient moment. Of course.