Monday, March 19, 2007

Dye questions.

Hey, gang. I've been getting a good many questions on dyeing, and I'm happy to answer them all (well, mostly all, a girl has to keep a few commercial secrets going, you know... the secret of the Purple Trainwreck will go with me to my grave). I've been answering them in the comments if the questions are posted there, or answering by e-mail if asked there. If you can include your e-mail addy with your questions in the comments, I can e-mail you the answers, if you like.

If you 'spell out' your e-mail address - for instance, mine would be JTheaker AT sc DOT rr DOT com, then programs can't skim it and use it to spam you with mail on how to enlarge your penis.

Or you can just check back to the comments a dozen times until I get to your comment and answer it. Just trying to make things easier. If anyone has a better idea, let me know.

1 comment:

Bells said...

Blogger ate my comment. Trying again.

You could answer posts publicly, you know, a new post addressing specific questions.

But I like going back through the comments. Gives me another distraction from work. If I ever get a job where my boss can see my screen, I'm screwed.