Sunday, March 15, 2009

SOCK ROULETTE UPDATE!

I was hoping to have photos of all the pairs of socks at the end of March in one great wrap-up post. But it seems the Post Office is moving more slowly than expected (I didn't think it was possible to underestimate them more than I already do). Which makes me think the end of April would be a more sensible time to do the Great Wrap-Up.

So. END OF APRIL, IF POSSIBLE, I WOULD LIKE TO DO A WRAP-UP OF ALL THE SOCKS WE'VE KNIT.

Though if you can't manage it, we won't take away your knitting needles or anything. Maybe just post 'neener neener' in your blog comments. Nothing insurmountable.

---

Otherwise, the in-laws are here, just an overnigher between Florida and Myrtle Beach. I had a migraine from hell yesterday and got to say "Hi." between popping pills and trying to not have my eyes roll back in my head.

More later as events warrant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the migraine goes away fast.

I have my sock but I had to finish a sleave first. Yes I know it is almost summer here in Dallas, but I'd liketo get one winter sweater finished this year ;-)

Pam

word is ragott, isn't that something you cook?

Amy Lane said...

Oh Carp. I'm still knitting the one I have to send! (But Trish knows, so I think we're okay!) (My Spamword is swesat-- isn't that one of those things that hunted the people in 'land of the lost'?)