Okay, after that last blog post, I did do some knitting. Finished the knitting/felting portion of the crown.
It is looking relatively foolproof, knock on wood. Lots of wood. All that's left now is some sewing, needle felting, and, yay, pattern writing. Whee ha.
Then I crawled off under my rock and made a mutant aster. (Yes. I am a plant freak. I am trying to re-create real flowers. This can't possibly shock anyone at this point.)
After that, I started on some leaves. I'm gonna make an actual floral spray sort of thing.
At the moment I've got two large leaves like the one above, a mini leaf, and two floral centers. I am now working toward several large flowers (rose-ish), and then some smaller forget-me-not flowers. No way I'll ever be able to sell this and make money. Screw it. It's physical therapy. And my desk looks like this.
Then I did some spinning, and had the husbeast shoot some video.
It's kind of cool. I actually look like I know what I'm doing.
Now if you'll excuse me, the ribbon is calling. It is saying "duuuuuude, you really need to get a grip".