Saturday, January 26, 2008

Arrived safely. And stuff.

Got into Florida in time for lunch on Thursday. Since then it's been a whirl of good food and playing with the Goober. (First thing - almost - that my mother-in-law did was give the Goober a manicure, complete with nail polish.)

The husbeast packed the Jeep for me, and when I got here and unloaded, I found a #3 knitting needle in my bag, bent neatly into a ninety-degree angle. It bent back straight all right, once I got done laughing. The half-round shawl has been put back on the needles and I'm trying to get motivated for some knitting.

Lately I've been sleeping a lot.

Anyway, we're doing well and I'm almost knitting, and there's talk of a trip to the zoo. Hope you're all having a good weekend.


PS. I'm on dialup, and it occurs to me that I've been spoiled rotten with broadband, these last few years. Dialup is slower than snail snot. So, no more color articles until I get home. I can't get the pages to load, to do any research.

4 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Play. Enjoy. Sleep. The knitting will come...

Donna Lee said...

The color articles can wait. I would enjoy the sunshine and play at the zoo. I took my niece to the salon to get a manicure and she loved it. Blue with little flowers. Unfortunately, her parents wouldn't let her wear it to school so it lasted only 3 days.

Laural said...

Enjoy yourselves!

Unknown said...

Hope you all have a great, safe trip!