Saturday, February 23, 2008

Manuh manuh.

Sorry I haven't posted the Purple article yet... yesterday I discovered the many videos on YouTube for children, including piles of Muppet Show clips. I've been playing them, and the Goober and I sing and dance. Occasionally the husbeast stops in and dances too. Remember this one?



Ah yeah, good times.

Otherwise, I finished the blue wool I had, and am trying to nerve up to dye the silk I bought before I spin it, too.

And I'm gonna fix the Russian Prime and get it finished. I need to start the Christmas knitting. No more deadline knitting.

Oh. And I need some chocoalte.

Manuh manuh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes one of my favorites and Waldorf and Astoria. Thanks for the memories tonight.

Sarah O G said...

Phenomena Doo Doo dah doo do, Phenomena Doo Doo dah do, Phenomena Doo Doo dah doo do, Phenomena Doo Doo dah do....

Love it.

I have a story about that song, but maybe some other time :D

Donna Lee said...

We recently rented the Muppet show videos from Netflix and laughed to see the "stars" from the 70's singing and dancing to the pop music of the time. The shows are still funny, well some of them are funny in a good way and some are really sad.

roxie said...

Oh thank you. What a sweet treat! The muppets will always be a delight to my inner 6 year old.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that one! I have the song on my iPod. Makes me smile every time.

Alwen said...

SQUEEEEEEE!

(((((happy hugs)))))

Thank you! Now that we have wireless bandwidth, I can download stuff like "Trudge trudge/Streaka streaka"!

Bu wa ha ha ha! <- I think I've used up my exclamation point quota for the day.

Amy Lane said...

Do do do do do...

do do do do...

LUUUUURVE that clip...Mate and I watch while the children look at us funny.