Regular blogging to resume later, probably with Goob photos, but Amy really outdid herself with weirdness this time and I had to join in instantly. (Love ya, babe!)
1. If you could eat ANYTHING at THIS VERY MOMENT what would you be stuffing your face with?
Peanut butter and bacon open-face sandwiches on whole wheat toast. About five of them.
2. If you could warp the space time continuum and start and finish a project in an hour, what would it be (and what color would it be?)
A two-color stranded jumper of my own design that's been lurking in my head far too long. Celtic spirals in blues. At insane small gauge (seven stitches per inch).
3. What was the weirdest thing to happen to you all day?
The cat waited until AFTER I got out of bed to bitch me out about forgetting to feed her last night. (What? It's a slow day.)
4. What was the funniest thing someone said to you today?
It wasn't said, it was done. I put a temporary tat on the Goob's arm. Hilarious.
5. What was today's songworm?
Theme song to goddamn Tigger and Pooh. (Usually it's "The Stars and Stripes Forever" because I hum it while I spin to treadle smoothly.)
6. What was the thing you did today you were proudest of?
Dealt with the first three year old hissy fit of the day calmly. That only leaves a hundred more to get through.
7. What was the dumbest thing you did today?
Got out of bed.
8. What was the most same ol' same ol'?
My whole life. I hate that deal where little children need regular schedules, because it means I get one, too.
9. What was the best thing about your region today?
Rain through the live oaks. Pretty.
10. What color was your day, and would you knit a project with it?
Gloomy grey with small flecks of navy blue. No. (I'm not pathologically depressed, really. It's raining.)