Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Damn it, Honu.

This week we've got a guest cat at House O Samurai. He's about twice the size and three times the weight of Honu. Who apparently, along with no people skills, has no cat skills. Or maybe she's just protecting her food source.

Who can tell, with cats?

Anyway, during one of the mutual hate-fests, I heard this weird humming. I thought it was outside, or the AC system, or the dishwasher. No. It was Honu.

When growling, my cat sounds like a bagpipe drone.

No dignity.

None.

11 comments:

Amy Lane said...

The interloping kitty looks evil-- EBILLLL!!!! And, uhm, poor Honu. There really is no dignity in Ebil.

roxie said...

Bagpipe drone? That's pretty awesome. Is the foster cat gone now?

Barbara said...

Dignity is overrated, especially when it comes to protecting your food or people. Good job, Honu.

Adrienne said...

That description just made me laugh until tears came to my eyes. I am still laughing. Of course, we have a 13 year old cat and a 12 week old puppy, I have seen some interesting things in the last month.

Deb said...

Cats!

We're catsitting my son's cat and she likes to lay in the litter box so that our cat can't use it!

Evil kitty...

Lissa said...

This is a truly excellent picture. Honu looks like a dejected hero, and the guest kitty looks like a giant puffball of doom. Good camera work.

Stickweaver said...

Seriously. I think my little Tortie has driven off my much bigger new cat. And now she sleeps in his bed. Demon cat from hell.

Sarah said...

I miss your writing! Hope all is well in your part of the world. Try to follow twitter but conversations can be difficult to follow.

PinkSkatingGirl said...

Missing you in cyberspace. Hope things are well with you and your family.

Deb said...

Hope all is well with you. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Hope all's well with you and yours, and that 2014 will bring you love, comfort, peace and creativity.
Longtime fan - Delia